Kaniūkai is a village in Šalčininkai district municipality of Lithuania. According to the 2001 census, its population was 167.1
Before 1939 it was located in the Lida county of the Nowogródek Voivodeship, Second Polish Republic. It was briefly taken by the Soviet Union afterwards and was transferred to Lithuania according to the Soviet–Lithuanian Mutual Assistance Treaty. The village became part of the Jašiūnai Municipality, Eišiškės County. Later it was briefly part of the German Reichskommissariat Ostland before returning to the Lithuanian SSR (since 1990, Lithuania).
During the World War II it was the site of a massacre of Polish civilians by the units of Soviet partisans and Jewish partisans (the Koniuchy massacre).