From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kudos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kudos (from the Ancient Greek: κῦδος) is acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement.
Kudos may refer to:
- Kudos (granola bar), a brand of chocolate-covered cereal bar
- Kudos (computer game), a life simulation game produced by Positech Games
- Kudos (computer program), a vocational-counseling computer program
- Kudos (production company), a UK-based film and television production company
- Kudos (album), a 2000 album by Trio Töykeät
- Kudos, a fictional currency used by the Dwellers in The Algebraist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.