From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martuni may refer to:
- Martuni, Armenia, a city in Gegharkunik province, Armenia
- Martuni Rayon, an administrative region of the former Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast of the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic
- Martuni, Azerbaijan, a village in Shamkir Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Martuni Province, a province of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
- Martuni (town) or Khojavend, the capital of Martuni Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.