Mongolia at the 1996 Summer Olympics
|Mongolia at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta|
|Competitors||16 in 7 sports|
|Flag bearer||Dolgorsürengiin Sumiyaabazar|
|Olympic history (summary)|
- Dorjpalamyn Narmandakh — Judo, Men's Extra Lightweight (60 kg)
In the sixth time they competed in archery at the Olympics, Mongolia again entered only one woman. She lost in the first round of elimination.
Women's Individual Competition:
- Jargal Otgon - round of 64, 44th place (0-1)
Men's Discus Throw
- Qualification — 59.16m (→ did not advance)
- Erkhemsaikhan Davaajargal — 3:19.06 (→ 63rd place)
Men's Bantamweight (– 54 kg)
Men's Featherweight (– 57 kg)
- First Round — Lost to Ulugbek Ibragimov (Uzbekistan), referee stopped contest in second round
- (ed.) Watkins, Ginger T. (1997). The Official Report of the Centennial Olympic Games, Volume III The Competition Results (PDF). Atlanta: Peachtree Publishers. ISBN 1-56145-150-9. Retrieved 2008-02-13.
- "Olympic Medal Winners". International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2008-02-13.
|This article related to sport in Mongolia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1996 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|