From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orkney may refer to:
- Orkney, an archipelago in Scotland, also known as the Orkney Islands
- South Orkney Islands, a group of islands in the South Atlantic Ocean.
- Orkney, North West, a mining town in South Africa
- Orkney Snork Nie, a sitcom in Afrikaans set in Orkney, North West Province
- United States
- Orkney and Shetland (UK Parliament constituency) the constituency for Orkney in the British Parliament in London
- Orkney Movement, part of an electoral coalition, the Orkney and Shetland Movement, formed for the 1987 UK general election
- Heart of Neolithic Orkney, a World Heritage Site on Mainland Orkney
- Orkney Boats, UK builders of sea angling, commercial and leisure craft
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.