Quimper Kerfeunteun F.C.
|Full name||Quimper Kerfeunteun Football Club|
|Ground||Stade de Penvillers
|Manager||Patrick Le Polotec|
|League||CFA 2 Group H|
|2008-09||CFA Group D, 15th|
Quimper Kerfeunteun Football Club is a French football team from the city of Quimper, Finistère, who play in the Championnat de France amateur group D (4th division in the French football league system). The team used to be known as Stade Quimpérois.
The team was founded in 1905. Its major achievement came in the 1970s and 1980s when it played in the Division 2. Its best result was a fourth place in 1988-1989. The club had financial problems in 1997. In the 2006-2007 season, they escaped from regional level (DH Bretagne, 6th division) and came back at a national level.
The team has a women's section, which played in the 3rd division.
Note: Flags indicate national team as has been defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
||This list of "famous" or "notable" sporting persons has no clear inclusion or exclusion criteria. Please help to define clear inclusion criteria and edit the list to contain only subjects that fit those criteria. (February 2014)|
- Pierre Philippe: ?-?
- Edmond Lemaître: 1959-1971
- Marcel Mao: 1971-1974
- Robert Dewilder: 1977-1978
- Jean Brélivet: 1978-1979
- Joël Le Bris: 1979-1981
- Marc Rastoll: 1981-January 1983
- Jacky Castellan: 1983-1984
- Wlodzimierz Lubanski: 1984-1985
- Pierre Garcia: 1985-1987
- Georges Peyroche: 1987-1988
- Pierre Garcia: 1988-1990
- Marc Rastoll: 1990-1993
- Roger Pohon: 1993-February 1995
- Raymond Kéruzoré: February 1995-January 1996
- Yvon Leroux: February 1996 – 1996
- Noël Tosi: 1996-March 1997
- Jean Brélivet and Jean-Paul Thomas: March 1997 – 1997
- Jean-Paul Thomas: March 1997 – 2001
- Pascal Laguiller: 2003-2005
- Ronan Salaün: 2005-
- "France - Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs". Retrieved 2007-08-17.