Roxbury Community College
|Roxbury Community College|
|President||Linda Edmunds Turner (interim)|
|Location||Roxbury Crossing (Boston), MA, USA
Roxbury Community College (RCC) is a community college in the Roxbury Crossing neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. RCC offers associate degrees in arts,1 and sciences,2 as well as certificates.3 RCC also has a program for students to earn a bachelor's degree from the Eastern Nazarene College in Quincy.4 In June of 2012, Roxbury's president Terrence Gomes agreed to resign in the wake of an ongoing audit by the U.S. Department of Education, "questionable allocations in a review of financial aid records" conducted by the state auditor,5 and allegations of underreported crimes on campus.6
- Roxbury Community College Associate of Arts degrees
- Roxbury Community College Associate of Science degrees
- Roxbury Community College Certificate programs
- Eastern Nazarene College Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Adrian Walker (June 18, 2012). "Embattled Roxbury Community College president agrees to step down". Boston Globe. Retrieved June 19, 2012.
- "Roxbury Community College President Resigns Amid Turmoil". Inside Higher Ed. June 19, 2012. Retrieved June 19, 2012.
|This article on a northeastern United States institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|