From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This template has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar templates.|
|This template is used by the standard installation of Twinkle. If you are planning to make major changes to this template or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's user base and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy.|
- It is recommended that this template be placed at the bottom of the page, where readers will look for the categories, although it is a somewhat common practice among some editors to put it at the top.
- This template will add tagged pages to Category:Category needed or dated subcategories thereof.
- This template detects the namespace it is employed in and adjusts the wording accordingly.
- Please do not subst: this template.
- The following code is the recommended use; it will produce the uncategorized template with an appropriate date as its parameter:
- If you forgot to add the date, a bot will add it later.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Uncategorized/doc. ( | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox ( | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.