|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Pollution template.|
|WikiProject Environment||(Rated Template-class)|
Would it be possible to have this template as a horizontal panel running along the base of articles? As it stands it potentially interferes with figures placed in an article. I was about to add some to ocean acidification but am afraid they'll look ghastly. Cheers, --Plumbago 17:45, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- I second this request. This template is much too big to appear at the top of an article.--Srleffler (talk) 04:52, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
Only a single entry here, invasive species, and no article on the topic itself (unsurprisingly given the single entry). I'm going to move it to the "Other pollution" category. Cheers, --Plumbago 14:54, 3 April 2007 (UTC) [Ratio active pollution] — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:03, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
Air quality: indoor air quality (IAQ), outdoor air quality (OAQ).
IAQ: microbial contaminants (mold, bacteria), gases (including carbon monoxide, radon, Volatile Organic Compounds), particulates
OAQ: smog, particulates, gases (including Volatile Organic Compounds, ...)
1. Change: ("Air Quality" redirects to Air Quality Index)
2. Create a page on air quality covering Indoor and Outdoor air quality
- Create a page on OAQ to be analog to the IAQ page.
3. Incorporate Smog and Particulate sections into article on OAQ.
Air quality is often associated with Outdoor Air Quality. Indoor Air Quality is also a pollution issue these days. Freefighter (talk) 01:45, 22 January 2009 (UTC)