Devil's advocate (disambiguation)
|Look up devil's advocate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devil's advocate originally referred to a canon lawyer in the Roman Catholic Church appointed to argue against the canonization or beatification of a person.
Devil's Advocate may also refer to:
- The Devil's Advocate (Neiderman novel), a novel by Andrew Neiderman
- The Devil's Advocate (Caldwell novel), a novel by Taylor Caldwell
- The Devil's Advocate (West novel), a 1959 novel by Morris West
- Giovanni Di Stefano (born 1955), British-Italian faux lawyer, has been nicknamed "The Devil's Advocate" for his involvement in high-profile criminal cases
- Jacques Vergès (1925–2013), French attorney most famous for representing Klaus Barbie, the Butcher of Lyon
- Devil's Advocate (TV series), a Dutch reality television series
- The Devil's Advocates, a fictional motorcycle gang appearing in the film Nam's Angels
- Devil's Advocate, a fictional pinball game appearing in "Insane Clown Poppy", an episode of The Simpsons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.