I'm Severo. I'm from the United Kingdom and am in my mid-twenties. I contribute mostly to articles about cycle racing. If you bump into a Severo on another project, it is probably me, but I do not have the global Severo account on three projects, namely German, Italian and Portuguese Wikipedias. I also operate User:SeveroBot (only on English Wikipedia).
I originally come from Milton Keynes and I am currently (as of May 2011) looking at working more on Milton Keynes articles in readiness for the fiftieth birthday of designation (23 January 2017). The articles I plan to work on to create a Featured Topic are:
|Geography of Milton Keynes||Red|
|List of people from Milton Keynes||Red|
|History of Milton Keynes||GA|
|Politics in Milton Keynes||Red|
|Sport in Milton Keynes||Start|
|Transport in Milton Keynes||Red|
This will require three featured articles (one of which would be Milton Keynes), three good articles and one featured list.
- Building and structure stubs by country for countries still without - possibly creating articles to get the categories to threshold.
- Maintaining all articles within the scope of WP:POLAND (sport), ensuring all are tagged on their talk pages, all people have place of birth categories, all articles are correctly (un)stubbed etc
- Maintain sports venues by voivodeship 
- Create categories for the remaining Category:Districts of Warsaw and pages for the remaining Category:Neighbourhoods of Warsaw (categorised into Category:Neighbourhoods of District).
- Finding and filling viable categories within Category:Sportspeople by city or town
- Criteria: Country/city categories if there will be 5 city categories each containing minimum 30 articles. If not enough categories for a country cat, city cat must have 60.
- Investigate sportspeople by locality within London.
- Investigate: sportspeople by region for Belgium and the Netherlands; cyclists by region in Spain; cyclists by state in Australia.
- Create/populate Category:Sportspeople by country subdivision
- Austria: Burgenland, Carinthia, Lower Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Upper Austria, Vienna, Vorarlberg.
- Germany: Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Thuringia
- Italy: Abruzzo, Aosta Valley, Apulia, Basilicata, Brianza, Calabria, Campania, Emilia-Romagna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lazio, Liguria, Lombardy, Marche, Molise, Piedmont, Sardinia, Sicily, Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, Tuscany, Umbria, Veneto
- Develop checks to ensure voivodeship and city categories correctly filled:
- German sport venues by state 
- Beefing out the elite European cycling championships pages.
- Ensuring elite European championships medalists have correct medals in medal boxes/infoboxes
- All cyclists to have place of birth categories.
- Spain: place cyclists into people by comarca categories and then cyclists by autonomous community
- All cyclists to be categorised by nationality and gender in single category.