User talk:Michael Hardy
- User talk:Michael Hardy/Archive1
- User talk:Michael Hardy/Archive2
- User talk:Michael Hardy/Archive3
- User talk:Michael Hardy/Archive4
- User talk:Michael Hardy/Archive5
- User talk:Michael Hardy/Archive6
- User talk:Michael Hardy/Archive7
Where would you recommend I look to publishing the results of this work?
I appreciate the distinction between referencing peer reviewed content, and being peer reviewed content.
Is there a reason why the wikipedia engine hasn't been cloned to facilitate the publishing of original material? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sjnicholls44 (talk • contribs) 16:17, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- I haven't thought about a wiki for original research. There are various journals of number theory and there are journals that accept papers in many areas of mathematics, including number theory. But if you want to put it on a web site without going through a full refereeing process, you could try this one. Michael Hardy (talk) 15:51, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
Google Australia listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Google Australia. Since you had some involvement with the Google Australia redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. TheChampionMan1234 06:46, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
Hi Michael, nearly 10 years since you taught me that Wikipedia was case sensitive! Thanks for your typography on Cayley's sextic. There is no need to to change "date" to "year" in citations, unless harvnb is being used, and probably not even then. All the best, Rich Farmbrough, 17:13, 10 April 2014 (UTC).
Michael, do you know if MO or MO Meta have any kind of private message system, or a way for logged in contributors to contact other contributors by email? I don't an account there so I can't access all of its features, so I can't tell if something like that exists without enrolling. Of course in many cases it's possible to locate the person's contact info with web searches, but not always. Thanks. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 10:36, 18 April 2014 (UTC)