|Archive 1 (December 18, 2006 - May 31, 2007)|
|Archive 2 (June 1, 2007 - July 3, 2007)|
|Archive 3 (July 4, 2007 - August 21, 2007)|
|Archive 4 (August 22, 2007 - October 19, 2007)|
|Archive 5 (October 20, 2007 - November 17, 2007)|
|Archive 6 (November 18, 2007 - December 31, 2007)|
|Archive 7 (January 1, 2008 - February 18, 2008)|
|Archive 8 (February 19, 2008 - March 31, 2008)|
|Archive 9 (April 1, 2008 - April 30, 2008)|
|Archive 10 (May 1, 2008 - May 23, 2008)|
|Archive 11 (May 24, 2008 - June 30, 2008)|
|Archive 12 (July 1, 2008 - September 18, 2008)|
|Archive 13 (September 19, 2008 - December 31, 2008)|
|Archive 14 (January 1, 2009 - April 30, 2009)|
|Archive 15 (May 1, 2009 - June 30, 2009)|
|Archive 16 (July 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009)|
|Archive 17 (January 1, 2010 - June 30, 2010)|
|Archive 18 (July 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010)|
|Archive 19 (January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011)|
|Archive 20 (July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011)|
|Archive 21 (January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012)|
|Archive 22 (January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013)|
- 1 Fallujah
- 2 DYK nomination of Quantum refereed game
- 3 A Tesla Roadster for you!
- 4 Have an octopus!
- 5 The Final Frontier of Portals
- 6 New features for course pages
- 7 Articles
- 8 Please join WikiProject Women artists!
- 9 Just Checking
- 10 Thank you
- 11 Education Program technical update, February 2014
- 12 March 2014 GAN Backlog Drive
- 13 Source Material
- 14 GAN March 2014 Backlog Drive
The current protection status of Fallujah is leading to it becoming increasingly outdated. Perhaps whatever crisis that occurred in 2010 which led to your auto-confirm indef protect has, by now, passed? -- Kendrick7talk 16:11, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- Well, OK, but I'm asking you to reconsider. -- Kendrick7talk 22:48, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello! Your submission of Quantum refereed game at the Did You Know nominations page has been reviewed, and some issues with it may need to be clarified. Please review the comment(s) underneath your nomination's entry and respond there as soon as possible. Thank you for contributing to Did You Know! Harrias talk 08:10, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
- Issues still remain despite the article creator's reply. Please stop by the nomination; something needs to be done and soon if this nomination is to succeed. Thanks. BlueMoonset (talk) 03:34, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
- I've just noted a final hook sourcing issue that needs to be addressed, and am about to note one or two other places that need inline source citations, after which I think the article can be approved. I've dropped a note on the creator's page, but am leaving it to you to see this through. Many thanks. BlueMoonset (talk) 16:48, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
|A Tesla Roadster for you!|
|Thank you for contributing to Wikipedia! Gg53000 (talk) 20:22, 8 January 2014 (UTC)|
|A helping hand (or eight)|
|For helping me access the sources I needed in order to improve the article Velodona, I award you this Velodona togata. You should probably put it in water or something. Also, no one has any idea what it eats. I'm sure it'll be fine. And hey, at least we know (thanks to you getting me the sources) that it can't ink you... Sven Manguard Wha? 22:34, 20 January 2014 (UTC)|
Wikipedia:Featured portal candidates/Portal:Star Trek has been open for over one month, with four (4) Supports and no outstanding objections.
Do you think the discussion could be closed at this point in time?
Several noticeable improvements to the EducationProgram extension (in addition to some small bug fixes) will go live on or around 2014-01-23:
- All participants in a course (students, instructors, volunteers) will receive Notifications whenever their course talk page is edited. Thus, editors can use course talk pages to send messages they want the whole class to be aware of, and the class participants are likely to see them.
Special:Contributions student notice
- For users enrolled as students in courses that are active, a notice will appear at the top of Special:Contributions noting which course(s) they are enrolled in. This will make it easy for users who come across the work of student editors to find out that they are part of a course and identify other class participants.
- Course instructors and volunteers will be able to assign articles to student editors, instead of all articles needing to be added by the student editors themselves.
- Instructors and volunteers will be able to add users as students in courses, instead of all student editors needing to enroll for themselves. This makes it easier to maintain complete lists of students, and also makes the extension more suitable for tracking participation in edit-a-thons, workshops and other collaborative projects beyond the Wikipedia Education Program.
- That's okay, I just wanted to make sure you have my email now.--Mr Fink (talk) 03:57, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
|The Diligent Librarian Barnstar|
|For exemplary performance at the Resource Exchange, tirelessly delivering the reliable sources on which this encyclopedia depends, please accept this award. :) Shyamal (talk) 15:31, 19 February 2014 (UTC)|
We've started working on "editor campaigns", a system that we expect will eventually be able to replace our current Education Program extension (and be useful for many other purposes as well). The early work with that project will focus on a system for signup up new editors for editing campaigns (such as courses, but also edit-a-thons, Wiki Loves Monuments, etc.). Because of that, progress will be slow on the current course page system. However, we have several improvements that should be available within the next few weeks.
- Anyone can edit the main text of course pages
As part of the effort to make course pages behave more like regular wiki pages, we've enabled editing of course pages by anyone. Users who currently have the right to edit courses will have access to all the fields (so that they can change the start/end dates, and change the enrollment token). Users who currently cannot edit courses will be able to edit only the "page text" portion. This change should take effect on 2014-02-27.
- Simplified course editing interface
We've considerably simplified the interface for editing course pages, removing the options to rename courses. Changing the title of a course would also move the course page, creating confusion and leading to a number of bugs. Several other parts of the course editing interface were not very useful, so we've removed them to make it easier on newcomers. This change should take effect on 2014-02-27.
- Additional Notifications
Two students participating in the Facebook Open Academy mentorship program are currently working on additional Notifications for course pages. For the first of these, users will be notified whenever someone else adds them to a course.
It's that time again! Starting on March 1, there will be another GAN Backlog Drive! There will be several changes compared to previous drives:
- This drive will introduce a new component to it; a point system. In a nutshell, older nominations are worth more points than newer nominations. The top 3 participants who have the points will be awarded the Golden, Silver, or Bronze Wikipedia Puzzle Piece Trophy, respectively.
- Unlike the December 2013 Backlog Drive, earning an additional barnstar if you reached your goal has been removed.
- The allowance to have insufficient reviews has been lowered to 2 before being disqualified.
- An exception to the rule that all reviews must be completed before the deadline has been created.
Also, something that I thought I would share with all of you is that we raised $20.88 (USD) for the WMF in the December 2013 drive. It may not sound like a lot but considering that that was raised just because we reviewed articles, I would say that's pretty good! With that success, pledges can be made for the upcoming drive if you wish.
More info regarding the drive and full descriptions regarding the changes to this drive can be found on the the drive page. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message on the drive talk page.
I look forward to your participation and hope that because of it, some day the backlog will be gone!
I noticed you were an admin on the resource request board. I was wondering if you had access to the following papers, my university doesn't have a subscription so it would be a big help if your university did:
"A review of applications of tea tree oil in dermatology" Nader Pazyar MD*, Reza Yaghoobi MD, Nooshin Bagherani MD, Afshin Kazerouni MD
"A review of the toxicity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil"